GETTING PUBLISHED FOR FICTION WRITERS

Sunday, June 29, 2014

NEW & IMPROVED BLOG SITE!

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I wanted to let you know that the NEW & IMPROVED author website and blog sites have now been completed. You can visit by going to www.deeannwaite.com.

Favor please? Please, if I may ask, visit the site and navigate around, and then let me know if everything works for you. Are all the pictures loading correctly? Did you see an typos? Are all the links working? I'd so much appreciate it.

To show my appreciation, I'd like to offer a free copy of The Consequential Element to anyone who provides feedback. And for anyone who Subscribes to the blog, I'm offering a free Authorgraphed copy of the eBook of The Consequential Element.

I'm going to be starting a series of blog posts on how to write a book from the beginning stages on out through the end. We'll be discussing this such as:

RESEARCH
  • Research your audience
  • Research your genre
  • Research your subject
  • Gather data
  • Start your network
CREATING THE STORY
  • Develop your plot
  • Develop an outline
  • Develop your characters
BETWEEN THE COVERS
  • Book layout
  • How to format your book
  • Front copy
WRITE YOUR NOVEL - How to Begin
  • Your First 50 Pages
  • The Arc
  • The End
Book Design
Book cover
Back copy


I hope you Subscribe and follow along AT THE NEW SITE www.deeannwaite.com and participate in these posts. Whether it be to ask questions or give advice, your input is extremely valuable to us all.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment